Sunday 26 September 2010

Banana bread















Tanya's thoughts:
Oh god I'm boring :p Another Tanya classic I'm afraid. Although in my defence, this is a great way of using up leftover food instead of throwing it away. Banana bread is best made with the bananas you have had sitting in the fruit bowl all week which are now black (the blacker the fruit, the sweeter the taste). I follow a recipe that was in a cake book my brother Jason bought me and it's such a good strong reliable receipe. I make it in my load tin and it has always come out well. I sometimes add some chunks of chocolate in if I have any spare (You have chocolate going SPARE? I hear you cry?)

James's verdict:
"Very wholesome" (Yes I think the strain of asking him to verdict 10 recipes in a row has got too much for him)

No comments:

Post a Comment